Thursday, November 25, 2004

This turkey votes for Thanksgiving (that's Christmas, for UK readers)

A few weeks back I caused a fair bit of agitation with some thoughts on disruption in investment research, and completely contrary to my expectations (which were mainly to be ignored, particularly by my own folk), this post has been linked to more than any other, and in places I never expected. Still, I'm amused, more than surprised, at the dearth of Bulge Bracket URLs turning up in the site. Never mind, people at the edge are getting busy. Stephen Castellano's Mosaic project had a conference call this week (sorry folks, I couldn't make it because I'm swamped, but I was there in spirit), and Om Malik is moving forward with a concept for a group blog, of which I'm honored to be a part. I'm sure there's other stuff happening out there, given the apparent widespread yearning for something different. I await more news.

No comments: